A consumer loan can help you finance your next purchase, take a vacation, consolidate debt, help build a limited credit history, make home improvements, or refinance existing debt at competitive rates and terms, and so much more...
A variety of assets can be used as collateral for your loan including:
Certificate of Deposits
Life Insurance Assignments
We offer several flexible financing options for your personal needs at a Fixed Rate. When the unexpected happens and you need cash in a hurry, have an Exchange Bank Personal Line of Credit at your fingertips.
Our knowledgeable staff will help pick the best loan to fit your needs and guide you through the process. We make it as easy as 1-2-3. Contact one of our friendly lenders to get you started at 478-452-4531.
We are here to assist you after you complete your loan. Our Loan Servicing Team can assist you from closing to payoff and everything in between. We want to build a relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Exchange Bank... YOUR Community Bank.
I paid off my loan. When will the lien be released from my collateral?
There are several factors that can effect how long it takes for you to receive the released collateral.
- If we receive certified funds for your payoff, we are able to initiate the release process between 1-3 days of receipt. If funds are received by personal check, we will wait 7 business days to begin the release process to ensure that funds have cleared.
- Titles are most often converted to electronic titles at the beginning of your loan. Once your loan has paid off and funds verified, we will be able to request a release from the state. The state will then convert the title to a paper title and return it to us. On average, it takes around 7 business days for us to receive and mail the released title to you.
- Other types of collateral may vary. In most cases, collateral is released and returned to our borrowers within 30 days.
How do I make my loan payment?
We offer a variety of ways for borrowers to pay their loan payments.
- We offer automatic payments from deposit accounts. To set up automatic payments, you will need to sign a form authorizing us to debit your deposit account. Visit one of our five convenient locations in person or contact your lender or our servicing department at 478-452-4531, if you prefer to use electronic delivery and e-sign.
- You may also transfer funds from an Exchange Bank deposit account using Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Our Online Payment Portal allows you to make your loan payment using another financial institution's deposit account.
- Our Loan Servicing Department is available during business hours to take payments over the phone. (If you are calling to do a transfer from another financial institution's deposit account, please have your routing and account number ready).
- If you prefer to pay with cash or check, visit one of our locations, and one of our friendly tellers can process your payment. Use our ATM Night Deposit for after hours.
- You can also mail your payment to Exchange Bank: P.O. Box 580, Milledgeville GA 31059-0580. If a mailed payment is received at the specified location after 5:00 pm eastern time, the payment will be credited the next business day.
How do I find out the payoff amount for my loan?
Contact one of our Loan Servicing Representatives at 478-452-4531 for a current payoff quote.
I used my last payment coupon. How do I get a new booklet?
Contact our Loan Servicing Department at 478-452-4531 to request a new coupon book. We will prepare and mail a new booklet to you.
Why didn't I receive a coupon book for my Express Credit Loan?
Your Express Credit Loan's payment fluctuates based on the balance. Instead of receiving a coupon book, we will mail you a monthly statement with the current payment amount due.
A secure and ultra convenient way to pay!
No wallet? No problem. Pay for goods and services with your smartphone or smart watch.