At Exchange Bank, we understand when it comes to your business, growing it and being profitable is a priority. Properly structured financing can make all the difference to help you meet your unique goals when it comes to growing your business. Whether you need to finance the start up of your business, increase your inventory or build a location, our knowledgeable lenders can help you choose the best loan to fit your unique needs. We offer a variety of lending solutions for our business customers.
A variety of assets can be used as collateral for your loan including:
1-4 Family Dwellings
Multi Family Dwellings
Commercial Real Estate Loan Solutions:
- Construction Loans
- Purchase Loans
- Refinance Loans
- Improvement Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Equity Lines of Credit
- Working Capital Loans
- SBA Loans
We offer competitive rates and fees and know relationships matter when running a business. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you throughout the process.
We make it as easy as 1-2-3.
Contact one of our friendly lenders, to get you started, at 478-452-4531. We want to build a relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Exchange Bank... YOUR Community Bank.
How do I make my loan payment?
We offer a variety of ways for borrowers to pay their loan payments.
- We offer automatic payments from deposit accounts. To set up automatic payments, you will need to sign a form authorizing us to debit your deposit account. Visit one of our five convenient locations in person or contact your lender or our servicing department at 478-452-4531, if you prefer to use electronic delivery and e-sign.
- You may also transfer funds from an Exchange Bank deposit account using Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Our Online Payment Portal allows you to make your loan payment using another financial institution's deposit account.
- Our Loan Servicing Department is available during business hours to take payments over the phone. (If you are calling to do a transfer from another financial institution's deposit account, please have your routing and account number ready).
- If you prefer to pay with cash or check, visit one of our locations, and one of our friendly tellers can process your payment. Use our ATM Night Deposit for after hours.
- You can also mail your payment to Exchange Bank: P.O. Box 580, Milledgeville GA 31059-0580. If a mailed payment is received at the specified location after 5:00 pm eastern time, the payment will be credited the next business day.
I used my last payment coupon. How do I get a new booklet?
Contact our Loan Servicing Department at 478-452-4531 to request a new coupon book. We will prepare and mail a new booklet to you.
How do I find out the payoff amount for my loan?
Contact one of our Loan Servicing Representatives at 478-452-4531 for a current payoff quote.
A variety of accounts – for every business need
Our experienced Customer Service Representatives are available to spend quality time with you to be sure you select the options that best meet your financial needs. We’re here to help!