At Exchange Bank, we understand when it comes to your business, growing it and being profitable is a priority. Properly structured financing can make all the difference to help you meet your unique goals when it comes to growing your business. Whether you need to finance the start up of your business, increase your inventory, or build a location, our knowledgeable lenders can help you choose the best loan to fit your unique needs. We offer a variety of lending solutions for our business customers.
A variety of assets can be used as collateral for your loan including:
Certificate of Deposits
Life Insurance Assignments
Commercial Non-Real Estate Loan Solutions:
- Purchase Loans
- Refinance Loans
- Inventory Loans
- Improvement Loans
- Commercial Lines of Credit
- Working Capital Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- SBA Loans
We offer competitive rates and fees and know relationships matter when running a business. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you throughout the process.
We make it as easy as 1-2-3.
Contact one of our friendly lenders to get you started at 478-452-4531. We want to build a relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Exchange Bank... YOUR Community Bank
I paid off my loan. When will the lien be released from my collateral?
There are several factors that can effect how long it takes for you to receive the released collateral.
- If we receive certified funds for your payoff, we are able to initiate the release process between 1-3 days of receipt. If funds are received by personal check, we will wait 7 business days to begin the release process to ensure that funds have cleared.
- Titles are most often converted to electronic titles at the beginning of your loan. Once your loan has paid off and funds verified, we will be able to request a release from the state. The state will then convert the title to a paper title and return it to us. On average, it takes around 7 business days for us to receive and mail the released title to you.
- Other types of collateral may vary. In most cases, collateral is released and returned to our borrowers within 30 days.
How do I make my loan payment?
We offer a variety of ways for borrowers to pay their loan payments.
- We offer automatic payments from deposit accounts. To set up automatic payments, you will need to sign a form authorizing us to debit your deposit account. Visit one of our five convenient locations in person. If you prefer to use electronic delivery and e-sign, contact your lender or our servicing department at 478-452-4531.
- You may also transfer funds from an Exchange Bank deposit account using Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Our Online Payment Portal allows you to make your loan payment using another financial institution's deposit account.
- Our Loan Servicing Department is available during business hours to take payments over the phone. (If you are calling to do a transfer from another financial institution's deposit account, please have your routing and account number ready).
- If you prefer to pay with cash or check, visit one of our locations, and one of our friendly tellers can process your payment. Use our ATM Night Deposit for after hours.
- You can also mail your payment to Exchange Bank: P.O. Box 580, Milledgeville GA 31059-0580.
How do I find out the payoff amount for my loan?
Contact one of our Loan Servicing Representatives at 478-452-4531 for a current payoff quote.
I used my last payment coupon. How do I get a new booklet?
Contact our Loan Servicing Department at 478-452-4531 to request a new coupon book. We will prepare and mail a new booklet to you.